You are required to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Website, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from Cristcot. As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
When you visit the Website or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
No Professional Advice
To the extent that content is identified on the Website as authored by a third party Cristcot is not the author.
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, of Cristcot, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Cristcot or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this Website confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Cristcot.
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Website. By using this Website, you agree not to:
- use this site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user, Cristcot or its; affiliates harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on this site;
- use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than (i) the search engine and search agents available on the Website and (ii) generally available third party web browsers;
- allow any other person or entity to use your username or password for posting or viewing comments or sending or receiving materials;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, actions such as:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” “phishing” or “crashing,” the Website;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users involved in such violations.
Promotions and Contests
From time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor promotions, contests, and games on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the Website offering the promotion.
Unless otherwise provided, all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Website, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Cristcot or its affiliates, or their respective third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Website for any purposes other than solely for your own personal use as described below. Nothing stated or implied on the Website confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Cristcot or its affiliates, or any third party.
The Website and the information contained in the Website are for informational purposes only. You may freely browse this Website and download materials contained on this site for your personal, non-commercial use. However, no material, images, or design elements from this Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, re-posted, transmitted, hyperlinked, merged with any other works, or distributed in any way, for public or commercial purposes without our express written permission. Modifications of the contents of the Website are a violation of Cristcot and its affiliates’ and/or copyright and other proprietary rights. Requests for permission to reproduce any information contained on this Website should be addressed to Executive Vice President c/o Cristcot, 555 Virginia Road, Suite 202, Concord, MA, 01742, email@example.com or call us at 1-978-212-6380.
We have attempted to accurately display the colors of products that appear at the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability, and Indemnification
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The materials contained on the Website are provided “AS IS” and without any implied or express warranties. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or results of the use of the Website in terms of accuracy or reliability. Anyone accessing this site assumes the entire cost of all necessary computer or network servicing, repair or correction. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the Website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We may elect to monitor areas of the Website by electronic or other means and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate in our discretion: (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) to operate the Website; or (iii) when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the website or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or to request the removal of such content from the Website.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Website, without prior notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to our interests or the interests of another user, or other third parties.
Link to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party’s web site. These links will let you leave the Website. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the availability or reliability of the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse, sponsor, or recommend the site or its use or contents. Consequently, please direct any concerns or complaints you may have regarding these external links to their site administrator.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website can be reached as follows:
Executive Vice President
555 Virginia Road, Suite 202
Concord, MA 01742
The Terms and Conditions was last updated May 3, 2018.